INSTRUCTIONS & CHECKLIST
1) If you’re completely new to band & guard, please ensure you watch the New Member video presentation below
2) All (new AND returning) band & guard families should use the checklist below to get off to a great start to the season, and help keep you on track!
- a) Items in red are actually links – click on them to access supporting information/forms/webpages etc.
- b) Note that events on this list are to give you an idea of a ‘typical’ run up to marching season. Things can and do change and will be communicated accordingly.
- c) Quick tip – don’t try and jump ahead! – many things are not possible to do ahead of time. As long as March tasks are successfully completed, families will be on our distribution/communications lists and be able to access all relevant information.
Watch new member video presentation and attend new member Q&A session
*** After the new member meeting ***
STEP 1: Submit Your Form
STEP 2: Get Connected
Take time to explore the website in detail
STEP 3: CISD Physical Requirements
STEP 4: Interested Pavilion Volunteers (work at the Pavilion to earn fair share)
Color Guard Families only
Percussion Families only
STEP 5 & 6: Ordering
(We will advise as items become available for purchase, but please read ahead and be prepared – some items require a quick turnaround)
STEP 7: CISD Volunteer Application