SPONSORSHIPS & DONATIONS
In order to meet our budget, we rely on gracious donations in the form of corporate and family sponsorships. Please research your company’s matching gift policies and help our band grow its music education program. There are many avenues to make donations. For example:
Many employers and corporations have matching contribution programs, and we would love to receive their matching gifts! If your company contributes to Groups, Clubs, and Booster Programs we would be your avenue to have your Band Fees, Band Olympics, and Sponsorships matched!
- Grants for volunteer hours for which we may qualify: Pavilion, Twirl in the Woods, event concessions, etc. Please check with your company policy on matching volunteer hours.
Each contribution is a 501 (c) (3) tax deduction – email to obtain a receipt.
Due to the variances in some company policies, some personal donations you wish to have matched may need to be made directly to the College Park High School, attention CPC Band Activity Fund, rather than CPC Booster Club. (Those donations are strictly personal donations, and exclude Band Fees, Band Olympics, or Sponsorship donations).
- Everything included in Cavalier Partner level plus
- One Band Ensemble Performance per school year (at the discretion of Band Director)
- Band Tower Vinyl Sign with your logo for the entire season (to be printed / provided by sponsor)
- Everything included in Crest Partner level plus
- Half-time announcement of the sponsor during key games
- Everything included in Silver Partner level plus
- Name placement at eye-level vantage point on TWCP Cavalier Band semi-trailer to ensure exposure of your sponsorship
- Everything included in Blue Partner level plus
- A framed photo of the band
- Everything included in White Partner level plus
- Up to 4 reserved seats to the winter and spring concerts; this includes announcement of your sponsorship at the event OR a parking spot
If you are able to provide your business services for the band, we can provide a receipt for hours contributed. In the past, services that have been donated have included professional printing, photography and videographer, handy services for construction of props etc. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have services you wish to donate to the band. We will include your logo on our website and highlight your expertise on social media as an in-kind service partner. This is a wonderful opportunity for promotion of your services as well as community outreach to a loyal audience.
- Everything included in Director’s Circle plus
- 4 tickets to one home game
- Everything included in Dum Major level plus
- Reserved seating at Winter & Spring Concert (max of 4 seats) OR Reserved Parking Spot
- 2 tickets to one home game
- Everything included in Section Leader level plus
- 1 car decal
- Recognition on band newsletter, social media
- Everything included in Musician level plus
- 1 license plate cover
- Recognition on band website
- Acknowledgement on 12X12 web page
If you are able to provide your expertise/ skill set to the band, we can provide a receipt for hours contributed. In the past, services that have been donated have included professional printing, photography and videographer, handy services for construction of props etc. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have services you wish to donate to the band. We will include your logo on our website and social media as an in-kind family partner. This is a wonderful opportunity for promotion of your services as well as community outreach to a loyal audience.
If you are able to donate towards a specific category of goods for the band, we have included some options. As always, the donation is tax deductible. We will include your logo on our website, our recurring newsletter and social media as a goods sponsor. In the case of t-shirts, the sponsor’s logo/ name will appear on the clothing. We will also promote your sponsorship at the venue where the goods will be used. For details, please refer to the sponsorship packet. Please reach out to email@example.com for questions regarding these additional opportunities:
- Water sponsor
- Gatorade sponsor
- Game day meals sponsor
- Competition meals sponsor
- Band yearbook ad sponsor
- Student shirt sponsor: Dri-fit shirts worn during 4th July, public performances by students and staff
- Show shirt sponsor: Worn at stadiums for competitions, pep rallies and run-throughs in the stadium on Saturday practices by students and staff. Must sponsor by July 1st.
- Prop materials sponsor
We will always gratefully accept any miscellaneous donations – click button to submit your donation online! Or, if you prefer, checks can be mailed to:
Attn: AR Treasurer, The Woodlands College Park Band Boosters, PO Box 8781, The Woodlands, TX, 77387
Each contribution is a 501 ( c ) (3) tax deduction – email to obtain a receipt